We haven’t posted any news in a few weeks, but there’s still a lot happening on Fremont Street. Here are the quick and dirty updates:
- Commonwealth, The Laundry Room, the Four Queens Patio Bar and Plaza’s Z Bar are now open.
- Fremont Country Club’s opening has again been delayed. The Down concert scheduled for Jan. 15 has been moved to the Hard Rock Cafe on The Strip. The opening is now planned for February, but given the history of previous opening dates, we’re not holding our breath.
- Radio City Pizzeria is now scheduled to open on Jan. 25.
- Park on Fremont is now scheduled to open during the first week of February.
- Atomic Liquors is now scheduled to open in February.
- Krave Massive is scheduled to open on March 18.
- Banger Brewing is scheduled to open in March.
- La Comida is scheduled to open in March.
- Work has begun on Inspire Theater and Central Container Park.
We have a bunch of new reviews and photos coming soon.